All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.85Trending at £5.91
- £7.79Trending at £7.91
- £10.79Trending at £14.80
- £24.73Trending at £27.06
- £22.44Trending at £22.52
- £17.68Trending at £18.79
- £12.68Trending at £15.71
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the transition to sound in the French cinema.
- Author BiographyCharles O'Brien is Assistant Professor of Film Studies at Carleton University in Ottawa. He is co-translator (with Nell Andrew) of Francesco Casetti's Inside the Gaze: The Fiction Film and Its Spectator (IUP, 1998).
- Author(s)Charles O'Brien
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note24 b&w photos, 1 index
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.