All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines how 19th- and 20th-century French-speaking poets have used cinema for cross-medium writing experiments, especially in the aftermath of the two world wars, thereby altering modernist literary imagination.
- Author BiographyChristophe Wall-Romana is Associate Professor of French at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Christophe Wall-Romana
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleVerbal Arts: Studies in Poetics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £9.01
- £25.75Trending at £27.06
- £7.11Trending at £7.39
- £7.28Trending at £8.81
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.