CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £21.06Trending at £21.31
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.18
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text describes in detail the many numerical techniques and algorithms that are part of modern circuit simulation packages, with an emphasis on the most typically used simulation mode, namely transient analysis.
- Author BiographyFARID N. NAJM is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) at the University of Toronto. He received a BE degree in electrical engineering from the American University of Beirut (AUB) in 1983 and a PhD degree in ECE from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) in 1989. He then worked with Texas Instruments before joining the ECE Department at UIUC as assistant professor, later becoming associate professor. Dr. Najm joined the ECE Department at the University of Toronto in 1999, where he is currently Professor and Chair. His expertise is in the area of computer-aided design for integrated circuits, with an emphasis on circuit-level issues related to power, timing, variability, and reliability. Dr. Najm is a Fellow of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Farid N. Najm
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.