All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReconstructing the history of the Islamic University of Medina, this book sheds light on efforts undertaken by Saudi actors to extend Wahhabi influence beyond the kingdom's borders and suggests a new framework for understanding Islamic transnational religious networks.
- Author BiographyMichael Farquhar is Lecturer in Middle East Politics at King's College London.
- Author(s)Michael Farquhar
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.