All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn contrast to the linear take-make-dispose model of resource consumption, a new industrial model is proposed in the form of a circular economy. This model aims to optimize the use of resources and to reduce or eliminate waste, and is based on re-use, repair, ecodesign, industrial ecology, sustainable supply and responsible consumption.
- Author BiographyDelphine Gallaud is Associate Professor in Industrial Organization at AgroSup Dijon in France. She is Vice-President of the Research Network on Innovation. Blandine Laperche is Associate Professor in Industrial Organization and Innovation at the University Littoral-Cote d Opale in France. She is Director and Vice-President of the Research Network on Innovation.
- Author(s)Blandine Laperche,Delphine Gallaud
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.76Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.