All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
- £10.74Trending at £16.95
About this product
- DescriptionFor many, Malcolm Pines personifies the institution of group analysis. He was one of the founders of the Group Analytic Society and the Institute of Group Analysis, and in this selection of his papers the depth of his mastery of social science, enriched with his knowledge of literature and philosophy, is clear.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Pines is a psychiatrist, psychoanalyst and group therapist and is based at the Group-Analytic Practice in London. He is past President of the International Association of Group Psychotherapy and former Consultant at the Tavistock Clinic. He is the editor of the International Library of Group Analysis series and author of Circular Reflections: Selected Papers on Group Analysis and Psychoanalysis, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Malcolm Pines
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Group Analysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight471 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Introduction byEarl Hopper
- Foreword bySaul Scheidlinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.