Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) book covers the isolation, purification and analysis of circulating miRNAs from a variety of sources. Includes materials lists, reproducible laboratory protocols, key troubleshooting tips and advice on avoiding known pitfalls.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1024
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight732 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byNobuyoshi Kosaka,Takahiro Ochiya
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.