All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a fun look at a typical week in the life of a circus performer. It is written in the form of a first-person diary and looks at some of the key skills that a circus performer needs and how they became a circus performer. The endmatter includes a spread on how readers can start their own diary.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston has written many books for young people, including books about people at work, animals, health and the environment.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Diary of A...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.39Trending at £9.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.98
- £8.45Trending at £9.99
- £9.79Trending at £12.38
- £3.79Trending at £5.98
- £12.24Trending at £13.78
- £6.00Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.