All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £9.97
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.34
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- DescriptionEssays in this volume cover topics relevant to medieval Europe including sacred and secular music, historiography, liturgical and biblical studies, sermons and preaching, the architecture of funerary chapels and the role of tombs in literature. Each essay explores the themes using works from the late Middle Ages or early Renaissance.
- Author BiographyYolanda Plumley is Director of the Centre for Medieval Studies at the University of Exeter and Reader in Medieval Music and Culture. Giuliano Di Bacco is Research Fellow in Medieval Studies at the University of Exeter.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleExeter Studies in Medieval Europe
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Content Note20 black and white
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Edited byGiuliano Di Bacco,Yolanda Plumley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.