CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionEssays - collected in honour of Margaret Bent - examining how medieval and Renaissance composers responded to the tradition in which they worked through a process of citation of and commentary on earlier authors.
- Author BiographySuzannah Clark is University Lecturer in Music at the University of Oxford and Fellow of Merton College, Oxford, UK. Dr Elizabeth Eva Leach is Lecturer in Music at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleStudies in Medieval and Renaissance Music
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintThe Boydell Press
- Content Note3 Illustrations, black and white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Eva Leach,Suzannah Clark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.