Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.94
- £14.07Trending at £14.35
- £8.25Trending at £9.81
- £14.00Trending at £20.11
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £13.06Trending at £14.39
About this product
- DescriptionShows how contemporary postmodern cities and their inhabitants have been transformed by the forces of globalization and fresh information technologies. This book explores how the urban spaces of post modernity (parks, plazas, streets, sidewalks) and postmodern urban subjectivities and communities respond to and create each other.
- Author BiographyPaula Geyh is an associate professor of English at Yeshiva University and a co-editor of Postmodern American Fiction: A Norton Anthology.
- Author(s)Paula Geyh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.