All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates how and why cities are comprised by a mosaic of vulnerable human and ecological communities. Expanding upon snapshot vulnerability assessments, this book articulates vulnerability as a process that is marked by the accumulation of risk over time and the transference of risk across space and populations.
- Author BiographyDr Sarah Dooling, University of Texas Austin, USA and Dr Gregory Simon, University of Colorado Denver, USA.
- Author(s)Sarah Dooling
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 15 b&w illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDr. Gregory Simon
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.83Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.