All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn offering an account of the relationship between urban architecture - especially vernacular architecture - and the spatial arrangement and development of cities in North America, this book shows how changes in the built environment parallel changes in urban economies and human culture.
- Author BiographyLarry R. Ford is Professor in the Department of Geography at San Diego State University.
- Author(s)Larry R. Ford
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1994
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.