All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionMartha Pollak offers a pan-European, richly illustrated study of early modern military urbanism, an international style of urban design.
- Author BiographyMartha Pollak is Professor of Architectural History at the University of Illinois in Chicago. A recipient of fellowships from the American Council of Learned Societies, the Andrew Mellon Foundation, the Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts, the Kress Foundation, and the American Academy in Rome, she is the author and editor of several books, including Turin, 1564-1680: Urban Design, Military Culture and the Creation of the Absolutist Capital.
- Author(s)Martha D. Pollak
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note223 b/w illus.
- Weight1360 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.