All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.41Trending at £24.11
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £22.86Trending at £23.36
- £24.31Trending at £34.88
- £24.47Trending at £36.88
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionMartha Pollak offers a pan-European, richly illustrated study of early modern military urbanism, an international style of urban design.
- Author BiographyMartha Pollak is Professor of Architectural History at the University of Illinois in Chicago. A recipient of fellowships from the American Council of Learned Societies, the Andrew Mellon Foundation, the Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts, the Kress Foundation, and the American Academy in Rome, she is the author and editor of several books, including Turin, 1564-1680: Urban Design, Military Culture and the Creation of the Absolutist Capital.
- Author(s)Martha D. Pollak
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note223 b/w illus.
- Weight1180 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.