All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book arises from the Cities in dialogue exhibition that was held in in FACT in conjunction with the University of Liverpool and the Liverpool Independents Biennial in 2014, and covers the works of artists Brian Mackern (Uruguay), Barbara Palomino (Chile), Marina Zerbarini (Argentina), and Ricardo Miranda Zuniga (US-Nicaragua).
- Author BiographyClaire Taylor is Professor of Hispanic Studies at the University of Liverpool.
- Author(s)Claire Taylor
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note128 Illustrations, color
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.89Trending at £5.11
- £7.98Trending at £8.07
- £7.25Trending at £7.99
- £20.03Trending at £22.35
- £3.89Trending at £6.99
- £16.02Trending at £22.02
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.