All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores what made cities 'modern' in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyRichard Dennis is Reader in the Department of Geography, UCL. He is associate editor of the Journal of Urban History and the author of English Industrial Cities of the Nineteenth Century: A Social Geography (1984).
- Author(s)Richard Dennis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Historical Geography
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 40
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note48 b/w illus. 19 maps 5 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.