Cities of the South: Citizenship and Exclusion in the 21st Century by Saqi Books (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.75+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMajor cities worldwide are caught in a whirlwind of change that is turning urban spaces into strategic sites where history is being rewritten. From the Mumbai slums to the favelas of Rio de Janeiro, from Dubai's skyscrapers to Palestinian refugee camps, the cities are altering the answers to one of mankind's oldest questions: where do I belong?
- Author BiographyBarbara Drieskens is a researcher at the Institut Francais du Proche-Orient (IFPO), Beirut. Franck Mermier is the director of contemporary studies at IFPO. Heiko Wimmen is a programme manager for the regional Middle East office of the Heinrich Boll Foundation, Beirut.
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBarbara Drieskens,Franck Mermier,Heiko Wimmen
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.