Citizen Brands: Putting Society at the Heart of Your Business by Michael Willmott (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.59Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.27
- £39.97Trending at £64.54
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.70Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
- £109.35Trending at £139.65
About this product
- DescriptionEvery marketing manager is looking for a way to make their brand out perform the rest, to have more market share and a longer shelf life. Research has shown that what Michael Willmott calls Citizen Brands will be more commercially successful than those that do not take on board societal trends.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL WILMOTT is co--founder, with Melanie Howard, of the Future Foundation, a commercial think--tank that specializes in monitoring and forecasting consumer trends. After an initial career in social and consumer research, Michael has spent the last 10 years providing market analysis and advice on futures strategy to clients in both the public and private sectors. He is one of the most respected forecasters working in the UK today and his views on social and economic change are often sought by the media and conference organizers. He has lectured at universities on both sides of the Atlantic. Published work while at the Future Foundation includes: The 24 Hour Society; the New Information Trade(on privacy, trust and database marketing); Inside Information on information and knowledge management in companies); and The Millennial Family (on the future of the family in Britain).
- Author(s)Michael Willmott
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2001
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width158 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.