All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis work looks at the state-emigrant relationship in the cases of Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan and Lebanon.
- Author BiographyLaurie A. Brand is Professor of International Relations at the University of Southern California. She is also the author of Jordan's Inter-Arab Relations (1994), Palestinians in the Arab World (1988), and Women, the State and Political Liberalization (1998).
- Author(s)Laurie A. Brand
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.