All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis work looks at the state-emigrant relationship in the cases of Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan and Lebanon.
- Author BiographyLaurie A. Brand is Professor of International Relations at the University of Southern California. She is also the author of Jordan's Inter-Arab Relations (1994), Palestinians in the Arab World (1988), and Women, the State and Political Liberalization (1998).
- Author(s)Laurie A. Brand
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 23
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.