Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.92
- £7.57Trending at £8.44
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Bruter shows how multiple identities reinforce - rather than exclude - each other, and studies in depth the unsuspected impact of the media and political institutions on the emergence of new political identities.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL BRUTER is Lecturer in European Politics at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. His work specializes in the study of European identity, public opinion, electoral behaviour, and extreme right politics. He has pubished numerous articles and conducted several research projects in these fields and various areas of European Union and comparative European politics.
- Author(s)Michael Bruter
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 221 p.
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.