CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.49
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £9.99Trending at £14.06
- £11.34Trending at £14.03
- £16.65Trending at £20.71
About this product
- DescriptionChina is poised to gain global importance as a growth engine for the world economy on a par with Europe and the US. This book presents current research and thinking on the significance of corporate Japan's growing engagement with China.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byEngin F. Isin,Peter Nyers,Professor Bryan S. Turner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.