All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis impressive collection of case studies of a diverse group of societies examines the realities, tensions and pressures that influence the formation of the citizenship curriculum. It informs and enriches understanding of this complex relationship.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCERC Studies in Comparative Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Grossman,Kerry J. Kennedy,Wing On Lee
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.