All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to support the OCR GCSE short course specification and the teaching of Key Stage 4 Citizenship, this book combines text with case studies, relevant activities, and a selection of written and visual sources. It helps students to understand various Citizenship issues.
- Author BiographyTony Thorpe is a freelance writer and consultant for the Citizenship Foundation. David Marsh is a head of department at Littlehampton Community School and an examiner.
- Author(s)David Marsh,Tony Thorpe
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/09/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date17/05/2011
- Content Note100 colour illustrations and artworks
- Weight471 g
- Width212 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £30.99Trending at £33.48
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £39.81Trending at £40.99
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
- £11.66Trending at £13.77
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.37Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.