All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe forms, policies, and practices of citizenship are changing rapidly around the globe, and the meaning of these changes is the subject of deep dispute.
- Author BiographyT. Alexander Aleinikoff is senior associate with the Carnegie Endowment's International Migration Policy Program and is also a professor of law at the Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. Douglas Klusmeyer is a visiting scholar with the Migration Policicy Institute and an assistant professor in the Department of Justice, Law, and Society at American University, USA.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Weight33 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDouglas Klusmeyer,T. Alexander Aleinikoff
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.