All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionNormative and empirical analysis is combined to reveal the political, legal, economic and social dimensions of this new status, charting its development through the practices of both the EU institutions and its holders, EU citizens themselves.
- Author BiographyRichard Bellamy is Professor of Politics and International Relations at the University of Reading. His many publications include Liberalism and Pluralism: Towards a Politics of Compromise (Routledge 1999) and Rethinking Liberalism Continuum 2000) Alex Warleigh is Deputy Director of the Institute of Governance, Public Policy and Social Research at Queen's University, Belfast.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleContinuum Collection Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlex J. F. Warleigh-Lack,Professor Richard Bellamy
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.