Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
- £9.57Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHong Kong is perched on the fault line between China and the West, a Special Administrative Region of the PRC. This book offers an insider's view of Hong Kong, capturing the history and culture that make the city so different from its generic neighbors. It shows the relationship between Hong Kong's geography and its colonial experience.
- Author BiographyLeo Ou-fan Lee is Professor Emeritus of Chinese Literature at Harvard University and Professor of Humanities at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Leo Ou-fan Lee
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note64 color illustrations, 24 halftones, 4 maps
- Weight798 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.