Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionContributes to a growing body of work under the umbrella of 'cultural criminology', which attempts to bring an appreciation of cultural change to an understanding of crime in late modernity. This book is of interest to students and academics of criminology, social theory, urban studies and cultural studies.
- Author BiographyKeith J Hayward is a Lecturer in the School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research, University of Kent at Canterbury.
- Author(s)Keith J. Hayward
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.