Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £19.11
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £11.54Trending at £15.30
- £16.94Trending at £21.42
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses some of the factors determining the political impact of the city planner on community decision-making. This book also uses a reanalysis of an attitude survey of US planning directors, as well as a synthesis of previous studies. It discusses the variables that influence the effectiveness of planning.
- Author BiographyFrancine F. Rabinovitz is executive vice president of Hamilton, Rabinovitz, and Alschuler. She is currently emerita professor in the School of Policy, Planning, and Development at the University of Southern California. She has been the recipient of the James E. Webb Urban Research Award from the National Academy of Public Administration and was a former board member of that academy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byFrancine Rabinovitz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.