All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe straightforward, no-nonsense advice in this publication expains how to profit from the losses of companies with poor financial records. It includes an insight into the highly secretive world of shorting , where investors deliberately invest in falling stocks.
- Author BiographyAnil Bhoyrul was the leader of the Daily Mirror's City Slickers team, who revolutionised the country's approach to share dealing. He was the co-author of the No 1 bestselling money book, How to Make a Million in 12 Months. He now writes for the Daily Express.
- Author(s)Anil Bhoyrul
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2003
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMetro Books, London
- Weight159 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.