Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
- £1.00+ £1.71 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us on a gripping, terrifying trip-of-a-lifetime, through the heights and depths of the exotically grim city of Thaiburley.
- Author BiographyIan Whates lives in a comfortable home in an idyllic Cambridgeshire village, which he shares with his partner Helen and their pets - Honey the golden cocker spaniel, Calvin the tailless black cat and Inky the goldfish (sadly, Binky died a few years ago). Ian's love of SF began while he was still at school, manifesting itself when he produced an SF murder mystery as homework after being set the essay title The Language of Shakespeare, much to the bemusement of his English teacher. His first published stories appeared in the late 1980s, but it was not until the early 2000s that he began to pursue writing with any seriousness. In 2006 Ian launched independent publisher NewCon Press, quite by accident. That same year he also resumed submitting short stories, selling some 25 to various venues by the time May 2008 arrived, including two to the science journal Nature. Another story, The Gift of Joy, was shortlisted for the BSFA Awards in 2008. Ian is currently the chairman of the British Science Fiction Association (BSFA), and edits Matrix, the online news and media reviews magazine. The author lives in Cambridgeshire, UK.
- Author(s)Ian Whates
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngry Robot
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.