Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the 1930s and when her beloved husband, John, suddenly dies, young Ellie Hogan decides to leave Ireland and return to New York. She hopes that the city's vibrancy will distract her from her grief. But the Depression has rendered the city unrecognisable.
- Author BiographyLondon reared of Irish parents, Kate Kerrigan worked in London before moving to Ireland in 1990. She is a now a full-time writer, and lives in County Mayo with her husband and their two sons. Recipes for a Perfect Marriage was shortlisted for the RNA Romantic Novel of the Year Award in 2006.
- Author(s)Kate Kerrigan
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/12/2012
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementOpen market ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £8.67Trending at £8.83
- £4.99Trending at £6.86
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £4.59Trending at £8.47
- £9.06Trending at £10.51
- £4.50Trending at £7.99
- £7.36Trending at £10.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.