Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe founding of the Dudley Observatory at Albany in 1852 was a milestone in humanity's quest to understand the heavens. This book explores the story of the Dudley Observatory as a 150 year long episode in civic astronomy. It ranges from a civic controversy to a venture into space, from the banks of the Hudson River to the highlands of Argentina.
- Author(s)George Wise
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2004
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 316
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.