All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA new insight into the interplay between ceremonial ritual and power, drawing on the rich archives of medieval Bruges.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brown is Lecturer in the School of History, Classics and Philosophy at the University of Massey. His previous publications include Church and Society in England, 1000-1500 (2003) and Court and Civic Society in the Burgundian Low Countries c.1420-1530 (co-edited with Graeme Small, 2007).
- Author(s)Andrew Brown
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 2 maps 9 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.