CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, university teachers provide case studies illustrating methods employed to prepare citizens for meaningful participation in democracies, whether long-standing, young or emerging. Examples of practice from Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and North America are included, along with reflections and advice for practice.
- Author BiographyTristan McCowan, University of London, UK Jane G. V. McGaughey, Concordia University, Canada Carolina Ugarte, University of Navarra, Spain Arantzazu Martinez-Odria, University of Navarra, Spain Maria-Carmen Pantea, Babe?-Bolyai University, Romania Alex Sager, Portland State University, USA Dayana Salazar, San Jose State University, USA Melinda Jackson, San Jose State University, USA Peter G. Kirchschlaeger, University of Teacher Education Central Switzerland Lucerne Minna J. Holopainen, San Jose State University, USA Lorri Capizzi, San Jose State University, USA
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Global Citizenship Education and Democracy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 200 p.
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byConcepcion Naval,Jason A. Laker,Kornelija Mrnjaus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.