All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionHow do some regional communities fundamentally change direction, break from tradition and, in effect, reinvent themselves? The answer lies in a special kind of leadership, borne out of the American revolutionary tradition. It is the leadership of civic revolutionaries who can use transforming ideas to ignite fundamental change in their community.
- Author BiographyDouglas Henton, John Melville, and Kim Walesh are principals in Collaborative Economics (http: //www.coecon.com), a firm based in Mountain View, California, that forges linkage between local governments, businesses, and nonprofits to promote successful communities. They are also the authors of Grassroots Leaders for a New Economy, published by Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Douglas Henton,John G. Melville,Kimberly A. Walesh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.