All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.03
- £25.99Trending at £29.22
- £11.43Trending at £15.05
- £10.20Trending at £12.69
- £14.98Trending at £21.47
- £7.06Trending at £7.28
- £28.89Trending at £30.72
About this product
- DescriptionExploring how the simple act of talking about politics and current events with friends, colleagues, and relatives causes us to become more civically active
- Author BiographyCasey A. Klofstad is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Miami.
- Author(s)Casey A. Klofstad
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSocial Logic of Politics
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note28 tables
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.