Civil Advocacy by Jacqueline Gilliatt, Charles Foster, Charles Bourne, Popat Prashant (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.18Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.38Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to practice and procedure in courts and tribunals aimed at pupil barristers, trainee solicitors, or lawyers unversed in advocacy and procedure. It provides how to do it guides to applications in most areas of the law, discussing the relevant law and rules and offering practical tips.
- Author BiographyCharles Foster, Jacqueline Gilliatt, Charles Bourne and Prashant Popat are all practising Barristers in Chambers in London.
- Author(s)Charles Bourne,Charles Foster,Jacqueline Gilliatt,Popat Prashant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2001
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.