All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £20.98Trending at £22.50
- £64.95Trending at £81.92
- £47.66Trending at £65.09
- £19.86Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated for the latest changes in codes, design standards, and exam content, this complete guide is the only resource engineers need to pass the Civil Engineering PE Exam the first time. Includes a new chapter on Building Analysis and Design.
- Author BiographyIndranil Goswami, Ph.D., PE, is a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Maryland and he teaches and conducts research at Morgan State University. Dr. Goswami has served as the president of the Baltimore Chapter of the Maryland Society of Professional Engineers. He has taught PE (Civil) Review and FE Review courses, and received the Educator of the Year Award from the Maryland Society of Professional Engineers in 2003.
- Author(s)Indranil Goswami
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight2173 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.