All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Luis Amador-Jimenez
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2016
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note146 black & white illustrations, 97 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsTools. Introduction to modeling. Mathematical Analysis. Optimization and Simulation. Probability and Statistics. Estimation and Prediction. Economic theory for Land Use and Transport modeling. Applications. Transportation and Municipal Engineering. Civil Infrastructure Management. Decision making and uncertainty.
- Author BiographyLuis Amador is an Assistant Professor at Concordia University in Montreal. He is a Former Member of the Board of Directors of the Costa Rica Roads Administration and has worked as Director of Engineering Services and Community Planning at the Urban Municipality of Kindersley in Saskatchewan, and as Director of Technical Studies for the Costa Rica Construction Association.
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.34
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
- £31.75Trending at £34.56
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.38Trending at £34.91
- £11.14Trending at £14.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.