Civil Liberties and Human Rights by Helen Fenwick, Richard Edwards (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.61Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £9.00+ £4.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by yamuk_ym82mtl7
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing developments in the field of civil liberties and human rights, this textbook provides detailed coverage and analysis of the impact of the Human Rights Act 1998 in an era in which human rights are coming increasingly under pressure. It considers the impact of the Human Rights Act 1998, paying particular attention to Labour legislation.
- Author BiographyHelen Fenwick is Professor of Law at the University of Durham and Director of the Human Rights Center.
- Author(s)Helen Fenwick,Richard Edwards
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Weight1905 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.