Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.52Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionCivil-Military Cooperation (CIMIC) is the relationship between militaries and humanitarians. This book demonstrates the wide variety of national approaches to CIMIC activities, introducing some theoretical and ethical considerations into a field that has largely been bereft of this type of debate.
- Author BiographyChristopher Ankersen was Lord Dahrendorf Scholar at the London School of Economics and Political Science from 2001-2004. He has taught courses in strategic studies, conflict and peace, and International Relations at the LSE, King's College London, and London Centre for International Relations (University of Kent at Canterbury). A former infantry officer in Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry, he served with the UN in Croatia and with NATO in Kosovo. His current research includes work on civil-military cooperation in the Balkans and Afghanistan.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCass Military Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byChristopher Ankersen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.