Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionContains both theoretical and substantive issues in the field of conflict and conflict resolution.
- Author BiographyCONSTANTINE P. DANOPOULOS teaches Political Science at San Jose State University. He has written or edited ten books, numerous articles, and scores of book chapters. His publications deal with civil-military relations, national security, poverty, and the environment. He served as election observer in Bosnia in 1996 and is on the editorial board of Armed Forces and Society, The Journal of Political and Military Sociology, and Mediterranean Quarterly. DHIRENDRA VAJPEYI is Professor of Political Science at the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls. He has authored, co-authored, and edited 15 books, including Environmental Politics in the Third World (Greenwood, 1995), Local Governments and Politics, Modernizing China, Indira Ghandi's India, Water Resource Management: A Comparative Perspective, Deforestation, Environment and Sustainable Development, and Local Democracy and Politics in South Asia. AMIR BAR-OR teaches in the History Department at Ben-Gurion University and in the Political Science Department at Hebrew University. He is author of numerous articles and book chapters in both English and Hebrew.
- Author(s)Amir Baror,Constantin P. Danopoulos,Dhirendra K. Vajpeyi
- Date of Publication30/08/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.