Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.14Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- DescriptionEngages students in an exploration of how and why US Supreme Court Justices have interpreted the provisions of the US Constitution relating to freedom of expression and religion, and equal protection and privacy. This work is intended for undergraduate courses in Constitutional Law, Civil Rights and Liberties, and more.
- Author BiographyHarold J. Sullivan is Professor of Political Science and Chair of the Department of Political Science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, USA.
- Author(s)Harold J. Sullivan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLongman Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.