Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.79Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionCivil Service Regulation comprises an up-to-date and annotated collection of legislation governing the Irish civil service, together with the relevant government departmental circulars and a digest of the key case law.
- Author BiographyBrian Gallagher B.C.L., Solicitor, is a partner in Gallagher Shatter, Solicitors. He is author of Annotation of the Powers of Attorney Act, 1996 (3rd edition, Round Hall, 2010) and is a former President of the Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association. Cathy Maguire B.C.L., LL.M., B.L. is a barrister practising in employment and trade union law. She is the author of Trade Union Membership and the Law (Round Hall, 1999) and co-author of Practical Employment Law (Thomson, 2000), Irish Perspectives on EC Law (Round Hall Sweet & Maxwell, 2003) and Employment Law (Bloomsbury Professional, 2009). She was editor of the Employment Law Reports (Round Hall Sweet & Maxwell) from 1998 to 2000.
- Author(s)Brian Gallagher
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight794 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.