Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.98Trending at £33.64
- £6.98Trending at £9.95
- £9.98Trending at £12.94
- £11.32Trending at £12.40
- £7.73Trending at £9.47
- £8.47Trending at £9.40
- £7.43Trending at £8.99
About this product
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Cavatorta,Paul Aarts
- Author BiographyPaul Aarts is senior lecturer in international relations at the University of Amsterdam. He is cofounder of ZemZem, a Dutch magazine focusing on the Middle East and North Africa, and co-author of Saudi Arabia in the Balance: Political Economy, Society, Foreign Affairs. Francesco Cavatorta is senior lecturer in the School of Law and Government, Dublin City University. His publications include Civil Society and Democratization in the Arab World and The International Dimension of the Failed Algerian Transition.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.