All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this book explore the possibility of new approaches for the study of Korean civil society and democracy by combining interdisciplinary and transregional research, thereby making a direct contribution to the field of democracy after democratization focusing on developments in Germany, Korea, and Eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyEun-Jeung Lee is Head of the Institute of Korean Studies at Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany. Her major research fields are intercultural history of political ideas and political culture in East Asia. Hannes B. Mosler is Assistant Professor at the Graduate School of East Asian Studies at Freie Universitat Berlin. His major research interests are political parties, political systems, constitutional law, and policy decision processes in Korea.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleResearch on Korea
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byEun-Jeung Lee,Hannes B. Mosler
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.