All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionA follow-up to the best-selling Civil War Legacies, this title presents a collection of charming projects, suitable for scraps and 1860s reproduction fabrics. It lets you choose from 17 traditional patterns with something for every skill level. It also includes practical and helpful To Add Interest tips regarding fabric selection.
- Author BiographyCarol Hopkins is the owner of Carol Hopkins Designs and creator of the popular Civil War Legacies and Vintage Legacies Quilt Patterns.
- Author(s)Carol Hopkins
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.