All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a description, based upon research evidence from the Near East and elsewhere, of changes in climate and how they affected social and political developments. It includes three major case studies of the Neolithic, Early Bronze, and Roman/Byzantine periods.
- Author BiographyArlene Miller Rosen is a professor at the Institute for Archaeology at the University College London.
- Author(s)Arlene Miller Rosen
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Weight476 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.